Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Sorry I Haven't Posted in a Few Days...

First of all, I just want to apologize about the delay in posting. I have been in bed with a migraine since Sunday evening and this is honestly the first time I have even had enough energy to prop myself up on a pillow to write. If you have ever had a migraine, you know what I am talking about. If you haven't, I hope that you never do.

Anyway, enough about that... Everything else has been wonderful since the last time I wrote (Friday).

Friday night Chad and I attended a class at Transformation Church and are now members... so, I am excited about that! Saturday we spent the majority of the day together-- and during the time he was at the office, I was able to get some cleaning and laundry done-- so, that worked out. He got me some new workout clothes for Spring...we went to the gym...and we went out to eat and watch the Wisconsin Basketball game. Plus, we were able to enjoy the beautiful weather. Sunday we went to church and right after were able to go buy $90 more dollars of food for the Indian Land Elementary School students-- all thanks to the generous donations from our patients! After that, we went to the gym. Shortly after, my head started hurting and I have been in bed ever since.

Now that you know why I haven't posted in a couple days, I hope you will understand why I am going to end the post here. If I am feeling better later today, I will get back on track with the challenges. If not today, definitely look for new challenges tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment