Monday, April 4, 2011

My Family Came to Visit!

Happy Monday everyone!! I know it has been entirely too long since I have written and I sincerely apologize. This blog is something that I thoroughly enjoy-- and based on the amount of daily readers, I believe it is something that others enjoy, too! This past weekend, however, my family that I rarely get to see came in town-- and spending time with them is also something that I enjoy, too! So, I dedicated the weekend to my family-- and dedicate this week to you and to writing the best posts that I possibly can for you!

My sister and hey boyfriend were the first two to get here...and shortly after that, my parents arrived! It was so great to see everyone-- but I wish they could have stayed longer! We spent most of Saturday outside and then Sunday we went to church before everyone had to leave. Friday thru Sunday isn't near long enough, but it was better than nothing. If you ever move away from your family, you will really learn to appreciate the time you get to spend together.

A post with challenges will follow later-- I just wanted to be sure to get something up for everyone as soon as possible!

A Few Picture from Their Visit::
Sean, Lindsey, Mom, Chad, Dad

Sean, Dad, Me, Chad

Lindsey and Me

Chad and Me

No comments:

Post a Comment